Friday, October 2, 2009

Monday, January 12, 2009

Category: Blogging
I've been hearing a lot about the election and how we won or lost and how the u.s. is doomed or all the change there's going to be people thinking there's a difference i just want to put my point of view in there and i will say this is just my opinion the way I see things I'm sure if you're someone else you would see them differently and that's because we are different people but John McCain, Barack Obama, John Obama, Barack McCain, its all the same, sure there's the small differences and things will change in a small way but in the bigger picture its the same system the same corporations the same people the same poor the same rich, the same bureaucracy that keeps you in your jails to keep you controlled and if you're not thy will provide you with the bars i would rather stand on my own feet instead of trading my freedom to be a little safer, to be ungovernable

No comments:

Post a Comment