Friday, October 2, 2009

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Current mood:gloopy
someone was telling a story the other day that reminded me of this story from my childhood. so i was like 10 maybe 11 (FUCK i had a picture of me around this time period but i have no idea where is is now, if anyone has seen that pic of me and everyone at my sisters graduation, that's what i looked like in the story) ok so i had long hair, is the point, and my stepdad is beating me in the back yard for, like not finding his keys fast enough for his liking or something (i found his keys in the fridge one time after like a soild 2 hours of looking for them ha!) and im screaming like someone is beating me and the lady from next door looks over the fence and says hey stop hiting that little girl, so now im getting my ass kicked and someone is calling me a girl, then my stepdad says shut the fuck up to the lady from next door so, then she does and goes back inside thanks for the help lady so not only did i get my ass kicked but i got mocked as it happend hahahaha!!!!

next time ill tell you about the time my stepdad threw a broom at my brother and he fell out of a tree. it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment